Wednesday, February 4

Home Sweet Cyprus

I know many of you have been wondering, so to quickly update you all....


I am in Cyprus!

I had a few unexpected difficulties getting here, but I now feel at home and at peace.  I don't have time to write much tonight, for it's the first week of classes and I already have quite a bit of homework due tomorrow, but I wanted to let you all know that I'm alive and well.  God is so good and has been so gracious and beautiful on my journey here.  I love and miss you all, but couldn't feel more shalom than I do right now on this island.  More updates will be coming soon....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like God is already working mightily there! I can't wait to hear more and will be praying for you in the meantime.

GOD BLESS YOU!!

Michelle
http://handsfrozentothesword.com

Post a Comment