Wednesday, February 24

You're good. The end.

I tend to over-analyze just about everything. This is something that I am getting much better at, especially in the practice of worship. Sometimes I get so caught up in meanings of the exact words I’m singing that I lose focus of Who I’m singing them to.


Then, a few days ago in morning worship, the Holy Spirit gave me a spontaneous song that made me laugh out loud. The words flowed out of me.


I’m not going to use my mind - to over think this.

I won’t analyze - for this is Spirit to spirit.

You’re good.


That’s it. He’s good. The end. No analyzing His goodness - no trying to understand the impossible greatness of it. Just simple belief and praise. Thank you Lord Jesus that You are beyond what I can understand and are teaching me to accept that fact.

0 comments:

Post a Comment