Friday, February 26

Home Sweet Cyprus

I thought you all might like to see a little bit of where my life
happens here in Cyprus. I love it so much and definitely feel "home" here.

This is our new base! It was previously a restaurant and we still get Cypriot visitors every now and then wanting a table, but all in all, we love it! We are much more in the open than ever before, but feel that this is God's will for us in this season.
This is the intersection that our base sits on. To the left leads to our base and to the right is our offices. This intersection is the crossroads to the 4 main villages in our area.

This is the road that I make my 15 minute walk on to the base everyday...

This is my house! For the past two years, I have lived in the townhouse on the left, but this year, the middle one is our abode. The room I share with my Scottish friend, Gwen, is the second floor balcony, behind the tree. I live there along with the other 5 intern girls pictured below:)


1 comments:

Des said...

you're staying in the exact room I stayed in during my year! fun memories :-)

Post a Comment